Full Support Healthcare Ltd and its related entities, including Full Support Healthcare Pty Ltd ABN 87 641 128 985, seek only to trade with suppliers who commit to adhere to all applicable local and international legislation, the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR) and our own Code of Conduct, which helps to assure suitable labour standards. The code that we have adopted is the Ethical Trading Initiative (ETI) Base Code. This states that:
We will ensure adherence to and awareness of these principles by:
• Communicating our code of conduct clearly to all suppliers who make our products
• Assessing the working conditions at manufacturing sites against our code of conduct
• Working collaboratively with suppliers and positively engaging with the people in our supply chain to overcome issues and ensure the continuous improvement of working conditions
• Ensuring all our staff understand our code of conduct and that our practices do not encourage breaches of the code
• Complying with all local laws in each country
Anyone can raise a concern at any time about an incident that happened in the past, is happening now, or you believe will happen in the near future which breaches this policy by emailing LSAS@fullsupportroup.com.
The Management Representative for LSAS within Full Support Healthcare Ltd is appointed and Senior Management endorse this policy.
View our Labour Standards Assurance Policy